World of Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for the world of Adonia, a fantasy world created to home Canas and Dosoi as well as a host of other animals. RP focused community for people to gather and make characters, and otherwise enjoy themselves.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Creepers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NPCJack
Admin
NPCJack

Lucky Creepers Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Creepers   Lucky Creepers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:11 am

Well I hope everyone had a SPECTACULAR Halloween. I know I did, though I am so very sad to see it go. I do so love the spooks and haunts, and those coming to my pumpkin patch to make their creepy jack-o-lanterns.

It will be a full year before the screams return. I'm sure by then I'll have something /devilish/ cooked up. Life's no fun without a scare, right?

But I suppose its time we get down to business. I am to announce the winners of or creepy contests this year. Those who put in the most interesting and creative applications.
I am especially pleased to see how my pumpkins turned out.

As for the Dosoi adoption the winners are as follows.

For adoption number one, ArkanFire won with Kelsin.
For number two Blighthound won with Jael.

And finally for the third Crazy-12z won with their Ezrael.

Welcome to the world of Dosoi, you three! I do hope you make yourselves at home so I can see you nest year. Hahaha!

As for the VERY special Pumpkin Carving Contest, the votes have been tallied and the lucky person who gets to create their very own Dosoi iss....

Kieraux!
Your entry wasn't scary so much, but it was very well done indeed!}
Pyry looks like his typical frowny self.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I think that's all their is for me, sadly. As the weather goes cold I go back to my cave, until next year. when the days start to get shorter, and the leaves start to turn, and my pumpkins can grow so very perfectly. Then I'll be back. And you never know what can happen when Jack's around..

Hahahaha.

-Jack
Back to top Go down

Lucky Creepers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Adonia :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: