World of Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for the world of Adonia, a fantasy world created to home Canas and Dosoi as well as a host of other animals. RP focused community for people to gather and make characters, and otherwise enjoy themselves.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby it's cold outside *RP with OddOsprey :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Ginger

Baby it's cold outside *RP with OddOsprey :) Empty
PostSubject: Baby it's cold outside *RP with OddOsprey :)   Baby it's cold outside *RP with OddOsprey :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 am

The room was aglow with colour as I retreated away from the cold corridors of the train into my room/costume closet.The circus had fallen on hard times lately, I have been working for free. I had to give up my room and live in the costume closet, which wasn't all bad, it was kinda warm in there and I got to bring all my plants with me. It smelled like all the different continents condensed into a tiny little room. Looked for my furriest jacket, I was considering just crawling into the lion costume when someone knocked on my door. Lady Zuhura was at my door. She was a beautiful black Cana, with markings flowing like music all over her body. I know this because she walks around naked most of the time. She doesn't believe that we should be ashamed. She is a dancer of strange old gods. She can basically control a crowds moods with her dancing.. Or so she tells us?
"My dear," She said in that strange accent of hers. "take this and warm your heart, Your body cannot handle these winds." I took what seemed like hot chocolate but smelled... funky. I thanked her as she walked away. I honestly couldn't comprehend how she could handle walking around naked like that in these times. We were travelling through icy snow capped mountains, which was not recommended but at times like these if you can book a circus somewhere, you do it, no matter the cost. I took a sip but as I did the train came to a screeching halt. I fell over and got hot chocolate all over myself. It was scalding. I got up and ran out to see what was going on. Announcements came on and our train conductor told us that there were some rocks up ahead and we couldn't move until they were taken away. All the strong men came rushing down the hall to the front of the train. After cleaning up and climbing into some warm clothes I went to see the rock Pile.

The men stood around staring at a behemoth. Ice and rock mixed together to create a tunnel blocking wall. "What's going on?" I whispered in Killian's ear as I laced my fingers through his. He grunted and pointed his chin at the ring master yelling profanities at the conductor. We had to make it to the city over the mountains, we were hanging on a very thin rope as it is.
"Let's break it?" One of the men spoke up non-nonchalantly.
"WITH WHAT?" The ring master screamed. His bark much worse that his bite.
"The tools?" The man said, meaning the ones we set up the circus with.
"Go inside, keep yourself warm." Killian said bluntly. "this will take long." I could tell he was right but I was never one to wait inside. I said "O.K." and he kissed me on the forehead. I danced away and left a note in my room saying I was going to explore the mountain.
Back to top Go down

Baby it's cold outside *RP with OddOsprey :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Adonia :: Roleplaying :: World-
Jump to: