World of Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for the world of Adonia, a fantasy world created to home Canas and Dosoi as well as a host of other animals. RP focused community for people to gather and make characters, and otherwise enjoy themselves.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter's Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forrgotenrose

forrgotenrose

Winter's Day Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Day   Winter's Day EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

It’s too quiet around here. NEW RP GOOOO.
For anyone and everyone! Dosoi and Cana! I’ll be using Isra and Jack!

--------------

Hushed footsteps hurried through the forest, the swish of clothing and thunk of boots only just audible over the noises of the forest creatures. It was the middle of the day but the air was cool and sharp despite the sun high in the sky. The sky was dull and grey, typical for an winter day and a bitter cold wind swept through every once in a while. Ruffling the leaves and creating small whirls of snow.

Jack yanked her coat tighter around herself and trudged on, the sturdy stick she was carrying held firmly in her grasp. It wouldn’t be long till she reached her destination, she only hoped the farm hands were looking after everything correctly, she would flay them if she came back to wilted crops and half starved animals. Her violet eyes narrowed as she walked, scanning the trees and shrubs for signs of movement, her tail curled and vanished under the long grey coat. She wasn’t enjoying this very much.

Eventually the trees thinned and she looked up to see the mountains towering above her. She sighed, but began scanning the base of the mountain. She had been here many, many times in her life, but she always struggled to spot the door. A flash of light caught her eye, and she focused closer. A sturdy wooden door was wedged into the mouth of a cave, either side of the door were a pair of lanterns, their bright glow visible even in the day light. A string of vines hung above and around the door, their little flowers having a faint glow.

“Issy!” Jack called towards the door, starting to trudge across the grass. “You better be in, you know I don’t like the forest.” She said loudly.

“But you live in the forest.” A small voice said from close by.

Jack jumped and spun to face the small Dosoi, who was sat a few feet away, head tilted to one side. The mask was hiding her face, but there was a visible smirk to the dark blue eyes peering up at her through the mask. “I hate it when you do that,” Jack muttered resting the stick on one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Ginger

Ginger

Winter's Day Empty
PostSubject: Oh hai, just gunna plop myself in here :)   Winter's Day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 am

It was a terrific show and we were staying for the week. For the first time in what seemed like forever, we were making a profit. More importantly the crowds were LOVING the acts. I had the afternoon off so I decided that I would go into the forest to pick a new flower for my collection. A little pot in one hand and a small shovel in the other, and a little packet of seeds in case I came into contact with any little animals. I had heard that in this city, there was a flower that only bloomed in winter. I was determined to find it and told myself that I wasn't leaving without it. I went farther and farther as the brisk air filled my lungs and swept my feet with excitement. It wasn't quite snowing but little patches of ice here and there kept me on my toes. I reached a small little clearing with a patch of flowers. These had to be them! I raced to them, eager to dip my shovel into the earth. I perched just over them picking which one I would add. "Eany meany miney moe...." Out of the corner of my eye, a small glowing object twinkled and enticed me. I left the flowers were they were and went over to it. It was the exact same flower but this one glowed. There were more leading away. I couldn't resist the urge to follow the trail of glowing flowers. Wondering all the while if I was about to uncover some sort of mass conspiracy government radioactivity... thing.
Back to top Go down
forrgotenrose

forrgotenrose

Winter's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Day   Winter's Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Isra cocked her head to one side, eyeing the sick with interest. “We you excepting someone?” She enquired curiously, and promptly having the sick pointed at her mask.

“You know full well why I carry this.” Jack replied, raising an eyebrow, her Lilac eyes seemed to darken and become shadowy as she glowered. “I don’t fancy taking chances.”

Isra raised one for arm and gently pushed the sick so it was pointed elsewhere. “Understandable, just a stick is a poor choice of weapon- Whose there?” She replied, switching sentence midway, turning to face the forest, ears pricked forwards listening intensely. “Two feet, Cana or Guise.” She relayed to Jack, who gave a slight nod but focused fully on the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Winter's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Day   Winter's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Adonia :: Roleplaying :: World-
Jump to: