World of Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for the world of Adonia, a fantasy world created to home Canas and Dosoi as well as a host of other animals. RP focused community for people to gather and make characters, and otherwise enjoy themselves.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

World Questions Empty
PostSubject: World Questions   World Questions EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 pm

This is for all other questions for the environment, other creatures, etc. Whatever you need to know about Adonia as a whole. Post them here to be answered quickly by an Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofadonia.forumotion.com
Audrey

World Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Questions   World Questions EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 am

I think this is where to put it, but I just want to make sure;
Is the location pretty much irrelevant in these roleplays (unless otherwise stated by the thread-maker)? For example a Dosoi from Tyne and from Jervis can meet in a generic location for no explicable reason?
Back to top Go down
http://audreywolfe.deviantart.com/
Khrests

Khrests

World Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Questions   World Questions EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

Audrey wrote:
I think this is where to put it, but I just want to make sure;
Is the location pretty much irrelevant in these roleplays (unless otherwise stated by the thread-maker)? For example a Dosoi from Tyne and from Jervis can meet in a generic location for no explicable reason?

Yes. xD Pretty much. Dosoi can move around a /lot/ back and forth. So no explanation is really needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Questions   World Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

World Questions
Page 1 of 1