World of Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for the world of Adonia, a fantasy world created to home Canas and Dosoi as well as a host of other animals. RP focused community for people to gather and make characters, and otherwise enjoy themselves.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween is Jacks time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NPCJack
Admin
NPCJack

Halloween is Jacks time. Empty
PostSubject: Halloween is Jacks time.   Halloween is Jacks time. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 am

Oooooh yes. It's Halloween time and Jack gets to take over the forums.

My pumpkin patch is just brimming with dark cheer, the moons are full, and it's time for the haunts to come out at night.
I do just love Halloween. Hahahaha.

My pumpkins are ready, I have picked the few choice ones that I grew just for the pleasure of seeing them turned into terrifying Jack-o-Lanterns! hahaha.

And the owners have given me permission for a FANTASTIC prize for this little contest!

Admin: what? What prize?

Oh, nothing, nothing...

Nothing at all.
Except for giving someone the ability to make their OWN Dosoi.

Now you must be asking yourself what you have to DO to get this WONDERFUL prize?
All you have to do is take this pumpkin and get creative with it.

http://khrests.deviantart.com/art/Pumpkin-Dosoi-Contest-262458400

I want to see the MOST creative, most TERRIFYING jack-o-lanterns yet!

But remember this contest will be judged on CREATIVITY!
Do whatever you want with this pumpkin. But it has to LOOK like a carved pumpkin! Just like you cut it out and everything. which you ARE doing.

I will be judging this competition, so you best impress! The most creative entry will win.

When you finish your entry post it on DA and submit it to the 'Contest' section of the group.

The deadline is, of course, October 31st!
Back to top Go down

Halloween is Jacks time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Adonia :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: